An Invention of the Day ebook priced at £2.95.
50 pages about having more profitable product ideas, based on my experience in the UK and North America.
As an inventor, I’m keen to support companies and individuals in upgrading the quality and quantity of their ideas. I really hope this ebook will help you to conceive and plan many more profitable products. It centres on my experience within the technology markets of the UK and the US, but the underlying principles are applicable anywhere.
This ebook has two main themes:
- How I have ideas for inventions
- Planning your approach to IP in the ideas business
It will help you answer the following important questions:
- What’s the difference between research and development and why does it matter?
- Who owns your intellectual property?
- Why is cleverness alone never sufficient?
- What’s the difference between a technology and a product?
- When does excellence become a serious error?
I’m not going to attempt to give anyone guidance about how to market their particular proto-product. I will however be offering tips about how anyone can plan to do that, given the available options.